Tuesday, March 17, 2009

about accuracy.

i'm busy now. don't tell me I am not. i am making progress, my heels are clicking. i simply cannot understand people. sorry sorry. I can hear a collective lost house for you to buy. society is clashing with the bass. back bake. don't stop organizing yourself, take the parts, deconstruct before the reconstruct, for you are something that the whole world is sadly deceived by; our real life. shhh shhh...no better than a culture for timber, history for relationship. if you sew one finger to the other, nothing more will be completed. fable, for me. close your eyes not because it will balk like a mean chicken, but because the stranger was thrilled, thrilled at the way she moved her hips, her tight braids. easter basket and easter bunny and basket and dyed straw that talked when it wanted to and bowl stood a while in thought about wooden spoon used for balance and repetition. i'm being accurate.

No comments: