Monday, March 2, 2009

Squirrel Attack, people.

I will stop walking to watch squirrels closely. This is a habit. I have a habit. I like looking them in the eyes, asking them "how do you do?" Usually, squirrels who catch the likes of my eye are sporadic, unusually indecisive even for a squirrel. As I'm watching though, I grow more and more frightened by the idea that squirrel will attack me, and this is always how my instance with squirrel moves along:

a) I see a squirrel. It is behaving oddly.
b) How do you do, squirrel? We have a time, a moment.
c) I become especially fond of squirrel because he behaves oddly.
d) Squirrel hops towards me a little, tells me "I'm going to attack you."
d) Fear (what the heck is with this talking squirrel?)
e) I envision the squirrel biting off my face, I'm unable to tear it away! Or it bites a part of my clothing and I try and try to shake it off, but i can't and I can feel squirrel biting and scratching my skin and I'm really scared.
f) I run away, I run away real fast.

www.illwillpress.com/SS6622.html

No comments: